Return For Credit
may request a return for credit if:
1. You can contact Customer Support within 14 days from the date of delivery. For government orders, the date of delivery is the date it is delivered to the US post office.
2. The part has not been physically damaged or modified. Physical damage during shipping is covered by shipping insurance. Please apply for shipping insurance refund. Do not return for credit in this case.
3. The part was ordered online with a credit card. For other orders, the terms and conditions on the back of the invoice apply.
Any parts in sealed retail packaging such as flash memory, have not been
opened. Anti-static bags may be opened. Computer memory, server memory
and notebook memory may be tried before returning.
1. Please go here for more information on returns.
2. After 30 days, returns for refund are not accepted.
3. We do not refund shipping charges in either direction.
Items designated as "special order only" in the item description
are not refundable.
Email to Customersupport@welovemacs.com and Include:
1. The date the package was delivered. (The date it was signed for)
2. Your invoice number.
3. Item part number.
4. Reason for return.
5. The machine it was intended to be used in.
The condition of the item.
When returning remember to:
1. No items will be accepted without a RMA number
2. Write the RMA number on outside of the box (Do not deface the retail box it came in).
3. DO NOT write the RMA number on the product packaging! If the RMA number is written on the packaging this will be considered missing packaging and a restocking fee will apply.
4. Include a copy of the invoice.
5. Pack the returned part well, and use any antistatic packaging which came with the part.
6. Insure the package against loss or damage. (We Love Macs does not cover loss or damage of returned parts.)
7. Include a copy of the customer service email with the return.
8. Ship your part back with in 7 days of receiving the RMA number.
Ship to 2800 Bowers Ave, Santa Clara, CA 95050